Maintenance Services for Upstream Oil and Gas
Maintenance is an essential tool for upstream oil and gas companies to optimize production without compromising operating safety. Operating in the upstream sector carries a unique set of considerations. Exploring in ultra-deep waters and working with higher temperatures and pressures requires increasing innovation and new technologies, operational efficiency, and strong risk management processes. It is here that we at Get Global can help. We not only strive to provide a seamless maintenance services, but also ensure that the equipment integrates seamlessly into the designated production objectives. Supported by our global network of experienced technical, management and field staff, and qualified and audited vendors, we are your one stop shop for inspection, maintenance and repair services for
Downhole mud motors
Tank maintenance services
Frac tanks, acid transporters and nitrogen tanks are extensively used in Oil and Gas upstream operations to temporarily hold liquids, such as water, completion, stimulation or drilling fluids. Like other useful well service equipment, these tanks become extremely soiled, and prone to damage, and require regularly inspection, cleaning, repair and maintenance.Our tank maintenance services include;
- Inspection (Visual, MPI, Spark test, Hydro test, Lifting points, Wall thickness test)
- Cleaning (Confined space entry using BA set, Internal cleaning by hydro jetting, Waste disposal using Super Sucker/Vacuum truck)
- Repair (Relining of corrosion protective lining for tank and manifold, welding repairs on tank, repair/replacement of hatches, gaskets, valves, railings, etc.)
- Calibration/recertification (Calibration of Pressure gauges, differential pressure gauges and PRVs of Nitrogen tanks)
Downhole mud motor maintenance services
With its strategic partnerships across continents, Get Global supports upstream oil and gas operatives with single-source service and repair capabilities for all types and sizes of downhole mud motors. Our team of motor technicians is available worldwide to deliver inspection and maintenance services to help keep drilling projects online and on-budget.
- API RP 7 G-2 Inspection (Visual, Threads, Wall thickness inspection)
- Dismantling, cleaning and assembling of the mud motor post inspection
- Maintaining up to date database for all mud motor sizes to track pumping hours
The following procedures are followed during the downhole mud motor inspection
Visual inspectionTo find surface defects of threads and metal parts that could arise during equipment assembly and operation, such as mechanical damage, thread defects, cracks, equipment configuration, and unfastening of screw threads.
Instrumental inspectionThe examination aims to identify if details and assembly units dimensions currently used comply with regulations and specifications; and to evaluate damage tolerance of defects found after visual control.
Maintenance and replacementThe downhole motors maintenance and replacement services and procedures are conducted according to service manuals worked out for each motor type.
Workshop maintenance services
Get the peace of mind you deserve from our industry experts. From technical inspections to repair and maintenance, our highly responsive team provides you with options that are customized to meet your short-term and long-term workshop fabrication and maintenance services.
Our qualified and audited vendors oversee each phase of the workshop maintenance service from initial approval to completion, allowing you to run your operations smoothly and efficiently. Achieve maximum value from your offshore assets by minimizing downtime. We get the job done fast - without interfering with your operations.
Our workshop maintenance services
Calibration and recertification
Vehicle service and maintenance
Engine service & repairs
Hydraulic hoses replacement
Hydraulic maintenance & repairs
Frac tank maintenance
Radiator service and repairs
Flange machining and recertification
The GET Advantage
- Fully or partly outsource the maintenance of your assets, without compromising operating safety or losing control of your assets.
- Lower costs and improve efficiencies and downtimes.
- Budget flexibility – pay only for the services you need, only when you need them.
- Achieve significant savings on MRO costs .
- Increase return on your assets.
- Access to sophisticated asset/equipment management systems, personnel and procedures
- Reduce the need to hire and train specialized staff or bring in engineering expertise from the outside.
- Reduce capital expense and achieve better control of operating costs - our outsourcing arrangement can change as your maintenance needs change.
- Our resources are highly qualified, professional and cost-efficient. We adapt to your needs through hassle-free up and down-scaling.