Important information regarding our approach to the Coronavirus (Covid-19) outbreak
At GET, the health, safety, and well-being of our employees, consultants, clients, and business partners is our most important priority. The COVID-19 pandemic is impacting people and businesses globally. Therefore, we would like to share with you our approach aimed at limiting the exposure to and spread of this virus while we continue to meet the needs of our clients.
Our teams across the GET operations are closely monitoring this situation daily and following the guidance of the regulatory bodies like the World Health Organization, ICMR & CDC as well as the local government health departments in all the countries we operate in. We are taking the appropriate and measured precautions to support our operational activities
We have set up a COVID-19 Task Force focusing on safeguarding our people during this crisis, ensuring business continuity, and protecting our clients’ businesses. The task force is taking direct actions to protect employee health and safety including communicating updates regularly with our teams at global locations, providing necessary protocols and advice obtained from the World Health Organization (WHO), and other governmental and regulatory authorities. All our protocols and guidelines will be kept updated as the situation with COVID-19 evolves.
This COVID-19 pandemic is proving to create challenges for every business to navigate the resulting business impact. Therefore, our operational leadership teams across the global locations are working closely with clients to understand their business needs and acting accordingly for ensuring business continuity.
Our pro-active measures primarily include:
- Keeping our employees and consultants aware on the updates of the COVID-19 pandemic at all times
- Promoting better healthcare related precautions, including ensuring implementation of hygiene rules and maintaining social distancing at our offices and sites as applicable
- Instructing all employees on best practice for seeking immediate medical care and reporting to QHSE, if they should experience any signs of COVID-19 symptoms
- Conducting the self-assessments for our employees and consultants to identify the individuals having high vulnerability for COVID-19 disease.
- Regularly interacting with QHSE functions of our clients and with local regulatory bodies like MOH for specific countries.
Further guidance and useful resources
We are taking guidance from the World Health Organization, ICMR, CDC and other governmental and regulatory authorities.
The latest information can be found from links below:
- WHO link: https://covid19.who.int/
- CDC link: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- ICMR link : https://www.icmr.gov.in/
- MOH KSA link: https://www.moh.gov.sa/en/Pages/default.aspx
- MOH UAE link: https://www.mohap.gov.ae/en/Pages/default.aspx
- MOH Oman link: https://covid19.moh.gov.om/#/home
- MOH Qatar link: https://covid19.moph.gov.qa/EN/Pages/default.aspx
- MOH Bahrain link: https://www.moh.gov.bh/?lang=en