|Job title:||Sr. Associate/ Assistant Manager|
|Contract Type:||Full Time|
|Salary:||As per Industry Standards|
● Crew Visas, ticket, accommodation & insurance issuance in cost effective manner, Logistics, Mobilization, PCR and Rotation
● Verifying crew documents and crew availability for the visa/residency process after taking crew on board by HR.
● Coordination and following up with client on ticket approvals and ticket bookings wherever applicable.
● Crew delivery on requested delivery time
● Crew Mobilization and Demobilization emails needs to share send to the client and internal team on time.
● Real time basis deployer (internal system) needs to be updated.
● Call to the crew at the time of handover & mob / demob
● Sharing all relevant information documents with the crew pertaining to his travel such as Flight tickets, Travel insurance, hotel voucher, immigration details etc
● Help in resolving the issues with Crew if they have any, prior to travel
● Coordinating with CDT team, which includes HR and on crew and client issues and escalating them to the line manager if issues are not getting resolved
● Maintaining a Ticket, visa tracker & crew rotation (internal record)
● Taking care of all crew logistics expenses such as PCR, flights, hotel, taxi Etc. and uploading them on ERP after verification
● Work on deployment plans for new geographies as and when required by BD team
● Explore new vendors /service providers and share leads with procurement team
● Coordinating with Finance team and internal deployment on the invoicing part of ticket for the verification of flight ticket, LOIs, visas, insurance Etc
Interested candidates share cv at firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
© 2021 GET Group. All Rights Reserved.