Certificate: Adnoc Approved
Job Purpose & Scope:
Coiled Tubing Operations are very relevant in many aspects and applications in Oil & Gas Operations.
CT Supervisors have knowledge of all the equipment related to CT and plan and supervise CT Operations.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Clear concepts of CT jobs, surface equipment, data acquisition and maintenance of the CT system.
- Able to prepare the list of equipment required for the job, Pre-job examination & test of equipment’s and units
- Capable of self-acting & Guide team for Rig up/ rig down
- Sound knowledge of the following: CTU, Chiksons, Butterfly valves, Hamer valves, Treating equipment, C-Pumps, others on location, Triplex pump, Ball valves etc.
- Responsible for directing resource mobilization and coordinating the activities of a 6-10 member coiled tubing crew and auxiliary equipment crew, along with the equipment assigned to that crew
- Responsible for Permission to start job after taking the full view and preparation on site.
- Guide the CTU and other operators.
- Computer skilled, experienced report writer
- Experienced in Job related calculations
- Mobilize the units, chemicals, BHA and all other equipment’s along with suitable Manpower team.
Key Job requirements:
- Should be able to perform or supervise the maintenance by self on the following: CTU, Chiksons, Butterfly valves, Hamer valves, Treating equipment, C-Pumps, others on location, Triplex pump, Ball valves etc.
- Supervising/Operating coiled tubing unit or support equipment (Fluid pump, Nitrogen Pump, Crane, Transports) in efforts to assist in completion of or intervention procedures on oil and gas wells.
- Supervise Jetting for
- -Bottom Clean out
- -Screen Clean out
- -Foam Clean out
- Activation for Production
- Paraffin Removal
- Emergency Well control
- CT Completion
- Use of Specialized tools Like Tractors, inflatable tools etc.
- Hydro perforation
- Facilitating lift completion
- Intervention with specialized completion
- Conducting the Job cum safety meeting and Briefing about job and safety to his team.
- Ensure Use of PPE and Use of Specialized safety equipment
- Accountable for full compliance of the HSE management system on job worksites; emergency response, incident reporting and all other pertinent policies and procedures.
- Work experience With pedigree clients and several countries (5 marks)
- Fluent in English, Read, write, speak.
- Technical education with minimum 5 years hands on practical oil / gas field experience in CT operations and 2 years as Senior Operator