Certificate: Adnoc Approved
Job Purpose & Scope:
Coiled Tubing Operations are very relevant in many aspects and applications in Oil & Gas Operations.
CT Operators have knowledge of all the equipment related to CT.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- To coordinate with the well site team, mobilization arrangements and job requirements.
- To carry out a pre-job checkup, checking all components of the CT package and dress the BHA as per job requirements.
- Familiar with use of PPE, H2S Breathing apparatus with strong compliance on HSE.
- Identifies safety hazards on well site.
- Participates in Tool Box Talks with the team on location.
- Proactive in equipment maintenance. Maintain assigned equipment, perform daily inspections to ensure compliance with operational and safety requirements.
- Apply all the disciplines of safely rigging up, operating and rigging down equipment on location.
- Laying and making connections. Check the probable leakage points of all treating iron
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned always focused on SAFETY STANDARDS,
Key Job requirements:
- General concept of oil/ gas well construction & its completion. Knowledge of Well head and X-mass trees.
- Able to operate different type of CT Units
- Emergency Well control
- Has full understanding on auxiliary equipment’s used in job, its coordination needs and associated specialized safety arrangement.
- Follow and maintain Company standards of Quality in accordance with Company Quality System requirements.
- Technical education with minimum 5 years hands on practical oil / gas field experience in CT operations.
- Must have exposure in HSE awareness with regard to oil/gas field hazards.
- Good computer knowledge and Fluency in spoken and written English.